Toll - Free No: 95-33-34-35-36
Philippines visa requirement for Indian Students
Philippines Embassy does not issue student's visa from India. Instead they will issue Tourist visa of maximum 59 days, which will be converted to student visa after reaching Philippines. All students may have to appear for personal visa interview in Delhi. The processing time for getting visa is 10 days from the date of Interview. The students need to stay in Delhi for 2 days for visa formalities. In total visa formalities will take nearly 60 days. So we will start processing your visa immediately after getting the Offer Letter from the University.
01. Passport with minimum 2 years validity.
02. 10th Certificate + Mark sheet.
03. 12th Certificate + Mark sheet.
04. Degree Certificate (Only for master degree course)
05. Birth Certificate in English or translated in English and notarized.
06. Photo - 30 ( 2 inch x 2 inch )
07. Official Offer letter from the University of Philippines
08. Health test documents
09. Authorization of all documents by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
10. Legalization of all documents by the Philippines Embassy.
11. Visa fees
12. Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment
13. Bank statement of student or parent with minimum last balance Rs 3,00,000/-
14. NOC affidavit from parent.
Please note that rules may change any time regarding Visa requirements