TRAVELING TIPS AND GUIDELINES IN PHILIPPINES
- Passport (All passports if you have previous one)
- Air Tickets (We will have copy of that)
- Copy of the Visa (Keep a xerox copy)
- Copy of Admission letter (We will too have a copy of that)
- Foreign expense for Fees and Living expenses.
- Copies of all Educational certificates obtained in your country of origin from 10th std.
- Medicines like Vomiting Tablets, Acidity, Loose motion, Cotton for ears and ear drops, any other medicine as per instruction by the doctor of the student.
- Keep your check in bag weight within 20 kgs and hand bag weight within 5 kgs
- Any excess baggage will be chargeable by the airlines (Rs 2000/- per kg approx). Please note that the weight of baggage at home and at airport will always vary due to unknown reasons. So please carry enough local currency so that excess baggage can be paid for.
- Always carry your important documents in your hand bag only. Wear a waist pouch bag to carry money and passport there.
- Do not ever accept any parcel from any stranger at the airport.
- Do not make any relationship with any unknown co-passenger in the flight.
- Do not forget to take along with you your hand bag, pouch, mobile, etc etc while using toilet in the flight or in the airport.
- Do not carry gold jewellery or any other expensive ornaments along with you.
- Maintain discipline at the airport and in the flight.
- Do not consume any liquor if offered in the flight. If any nuisance caused in the flight will result expulsion from Philippines immediately you land there.
- Carry black ball pen to fill the emigration, customs and entry forms in the airport.
- Wear shoes which is compulsory for both boys and girls during the travel till you reach the Medical University in Philippines.
- Full hand shirt with light sweater or any other warm clothes are advised while traveling due to low temperature in the flight and in the airports.
- Last but not the least.. give respect to all the Philippines you come across while your travel to the University and always be polite.