Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized in the World Health organization (WHO)s Directory of World Medical Schools. This listing make a student graduating from such Medical Universities and Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan eligible to appear for many of the screening tests like the USMLE, PLAB and also the Screening examination conducted by the National Board Of Examinations, India, under the directive of the Medical Council of India. This has lead to an ever increasing number of international students making their way to Kyrgyzstan to study like the General Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), dental course or dentistry (BDS), M.D/M.S/M.D.S Course. Every year hundreds of international students come to Kyrgyzstan to study Medical. Kyrgyzstan is fast becoming one of the most favoured destinations in Central Asia. Kyrgyzstan Universities has hired foreign teachers along with local faculty members to teach foreign students in English medium more conveniently. Teachers are very experienced .Most of them are either Doctor of Medical Sciences (Ph.D.) or Candidate of Medical Sciences. Duration of MBBS course is of six years. In the first five years, students are imparted knowledge on the basics of medical sciences and clinical studies and the last year is solely dedicated to practical training in hospital attached to the university. This course utilizes modules that are technically supported by the World Health Organization. Universities have also introduced credit hours system in this course.
- Fully English Medium 5.8 yrs. Course.
- WHO recognized university
- -More than 1000 Indian students (Boys & Girls)
- Hostels are on campus-Indian teachers working in Kyrgyzstan universities
- World’s cheapest university.
- Best university with best education and cheapest fees across the world.
- Study Medicine in Kyrgyzstan,-English Medium for Foreign Students.
- High standard professional Medical Education.
- Kyrgyzstan Follows the European / Russian curriculum of MD.
- Degree of MD (Doctor of Medicine) is awarded, a widely recognized and accepted degree in most countries including USA, European Union, Japan, India Etc. as compared to MB or MBBS degree.
- Recognized and accredited by Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, United States of America (ECFMG)(FAIMER).Which gives right Graduates to take USMLE and continue Postgraduate education or Ph.D. in America.
- Graduates from Kyrgyzstan are eligible to take Screening test by Medical Council of India, Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. Graduates are eligible to work in India,Pakistan,Europe,America,Japan and other countries.
- An affordable tuition fees.
- An ideal academic environment.
- Comfortable Hostel is provided.
- Kyrgyzstan a modern country with an ancient background. An ideal climate and weather.
- A country with economical and affordable living conditions.
- Universities of Kyrgyzstan are listed with Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA (ECFMG) FAIMER International Medical Education Directory IMED. This gives right, Graduates to take USMLE and continue Postgraduate education or PhD in America.
- Many outstanding scientists worked in Kyrgyzstan and contributed much to the rapid development of the country as a powerful scientific medical and educational center in the kyrgyz republic.
- At present the physicians of Kyrgyzstan are working in different countries of Asia, Africa,Europe and America.It shows wide recognition of the medical faculty all over the world. Highqualification of its graduates is connected with the brilliant constellation of scientists who worked in Kyrgyzstan.
- All clinical hospitals are equipped with modern facilities to train students at a higher scientific and professional level. In particular, all types of diagnostics, thermo vision, angiography, endoscopic technique, highly effective means of treatment by hyperbaric oxygenation, laser therapy, modern efferent methods of de-toxication and many others are widely used here..Students of the Kyrgyzstan can have a rest in sports and health recreation camp on the picturesque Issyk-Kul Lake at branches of the Faculty of extracurricular education, art and sports club or student's theatre.
- The applicant has to have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission
- He/she must have qualified 12th standard examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have gained at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- The applicant must have a valid Indian passport and must submit photocopies of first 4 pages of the passport to the university authorities
We invite you to study at Kyrgyzstan. We'll be glad to see you in the picturesque country.