Toll - Free No: 95-33-34-35-36



1. What are the Eligibility criteria to study MBBS in  Kyrgyz Republic, Old Russia ?

If you can fulfill all the following criteria than you are eligible to admission overseas for MBBS Study.
(a) If you have attained minimum age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of Admission.
(b) If you have passed 10+2 exam for a recognized board/ council in India or abroad with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a subject. Obtained minimum 50% of marks average in PCB (40% average in PCB for ST/SC and OBC candidate)

(2) Are the Degrees offered by Kyrgyz Republic Medical Universities Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and World Health Organization ?

Yes, the Degrees offered by Kyrgyz Republic Medical Universities are fully recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI)

Its are also recognized by World Health Organization (WHO) and it is listed in WHO Directory.

(3) Can I practice in India after my study MBBS from  Kyrgyz Republic, Old Russia ? can I apply for Government Job in India ?

Yes As per the rule of Medical Council of India (MCI), you can practice in India or you can apply for Government Job or P.G. course in Govt. Medical Colleges in India. After Completion of MBBS from Kyrgyz Republic, you have to appear for a “Screening Test” conducted by National Board of Education”, New Delhi. On clearing this test you need to register with the MCI and completion of all their rules and then you will get a registration Number which willallow you to practice in India or can apply Govt. Jobs or P.G. Courses in Govt. Medical Colleges in India.

(4) Do any indian professors teach there.?

Yes a lot of foreign professors teach there. Many of them are from india, USA, and Nepal.

(5) How parents will call students?

Every students is advised to have a mobile phone. Mobile phone system is highly developed in russia, incoming is total free and parents can easily contact with them. Except this, in every hostel there is common telephone where also parents can make call.

(6) Can my parents visit me ? Can I travel holidays or stay back ?

Parents / friends / relatives of students can visit you. Tourist Invitations can be issued.
For holidays – students can stay back overseas or come back to India.
Usually students’ come back after the 1st year. In the 2nd year – some stay back and do local travel, some come to India.

(7) What about my food? Will i have to eat only Russian food?

The vegetable available there are very similar to what we get here. All the popular vegetables like potato, brinjal, cauliflower, cabbage, beans, carrots and cucumber etc are available. Similarly egg, fish, chicken, mutton are also abundant. Loaf bread, cookies, pastries, ice cream, canned juices are available in plenty in all the college canteens and dining halls.

(8) What is the Currency of Kyrgyz Republic ? And what is the difference with Indian Rupee?

The Currency of Kyrgyz Republic is called Kyrgyzstani Som (KGS). The difference between Indian Rupees and Kyrgyzstani is 1 INR is equal to .089 KGS. Approx.

(9) Is the Medical Treatment facility available in the University ?

Yes. The medical treatment in Abroad is free of cost and the university covers the medical insurance for the students.

(10) Can student do any part time job?

As per law of Russian federation for foreigners in study period student can’t do part time job. But in vacation time if student have work permit from immigration department, they can do part time job.

(11) Can I get a bank loan for study MBBS in Kyrgyz Republic, Old Russia ?

Government of India in consultation with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and India Bankers’ Association (IBA) has framed a comprehensive Educational loan scheme to ensure that no deserving student in the country is deprived of Higher Education for want of finance. The new scheme cavers all types of courses including professional courses in schools and colleges in India and abroad. Students pursuing education abroad can obtain loan up to Rs. 15 Lac. Amount sanctioned depend upon the income of parents. Students are advised to visit the local Branches of Nationalized Banks in your area to find out more

(12) Does the student have to carry with him clothes, bed sheets, winter wear etc from India?

Students should carry two weeks of every day clothes with them and toilet items. The hostel will supply the student with linen or you can buy it there. Carry one or two sweaters. Winter Clothes such as a jacket, and winter shoes should be purchased overseas as they are cheaper and much better quality than what is available in India. Take two sets of warm woolen inners with you.